EauBouleau

EauBouleau - Menthe - 25cl

3,90 € tax incl.

Share this product

EauBouleau - Menthe - 25cl

Bean Birch sap infused with French organic mint

Birch sap is an ancestral drink, harvested in the spring when the sap rises. It is traditionally used to detoxify and rehydrate the body. Organic birch sap EauBouLeau comes from sustainably managed French forests.

Harvesting birch sap contributes to the enhancement of forest products and allows the establishment of active and sustainable forestry. For this recipe, organic sweet mint leaves are infused directly into the sap for a 100% vegetable drink.


Ingredients: white birch sap 99%, sweet mint leaves, lemon juice 1%




Enjoy delivery in 1 hour, Paris and near suburbs

60003104

assistance ouverte

Open until
2 AM

assistance offerte

Free delivery
from €150

assistance livraison

Delivery within 1 hour
to paris and inner subburbs