Terms and conditions of sale for e-concept store
The e-concept store (hereinafter the "Site") is an e-commerce space that offers a selection of on-trend products and iconic gifts representing all the departments of the Publicisdrugstore.
These terms and conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between PUBLICIS DRUGSTORE CHAMPS ELYSEES, a general partnership whose registered office is located at 133 avenue des Champs-Elysées - 75008 Paris, France, registered with the Paris Business Register under number 391 517 323 (hereinafter referred to as the "e-concept store"), and any person who visits (hereinafter "the User") or makes a purchase from the e-concept store (hereinafter referred to as “the Client”).
These terms and conditions may be updated by the e-concept store at any time.
By browsing the site and prior to any order, you agree to read and accept these conditions in their entirety.
In accordance with Article L.3342-1 of the Public Health Code the sale of alcohol to minors under the age of eighteen (18) years is prohibited, and as such, Client certifies that he / she is 18 years of age and is not ordering fraudulently. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health.
ARTICLE 1: THE PRODUCTS
The products are available at the price and under the proposed terms as are visible on the Site and within the limit of available stocks.
The photographs associated with the products or services offered on the Site may differ from the actual products or services and may not be the subject of any complaint.
ARTICLE 2: ORDERING
Only legal and natural persons, legally capable, are entitled to place orders on the Site. Any orders of products for professional purposes are prohibited.
All orders are governed by the terms and conditions of sale applicable on the date of the order.
The Client certifies the accuracy of the information transmitted and is responsible for any errors or omissions. In case of incorrect, incomplete information, the e-concept store will not be able to process and / or deliver your order. The e-concept store reserves the right to refuse to accept orders that appear suspicious or for any other legitimate reason.
The total sum for your order is indicated at the end of the order process and before your final confirmation.
The order will be processed after your payment has been validated.
Your order will be confirmed by email or any other method. This confirmation informs you that the order has been properly received by the e-concept store. You can view your past orders under the “Order history” section of your account.
ARTICLE 2 – PRICES
The product prices are displayed in Euros and are inclusive of all taxes and exclude delivery costs. The prices and applicable VAT rate are those in effect on the date of the order.
Delivery costs are charged per product ordered and depend on the selected delivery method. They are shown in the shopping basket before you confirm your order.
The prices of products and services may be modified at any time.
Promotions and any other offers are only valid for their stated validity period.
The prices shown on the Site are only valid for online purchases and may not under any circumstances be requested for a purchase at the physical Publicis Drugstore location, and vice versa.
ARTICLE 3 – METHODS OF PAYMENT
The order is paid for exclusively with the payment methods listed as accepted on the date of the order: Bank card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) and PayPal.
Orders can only be fulfilled once the bank payment centre concerned has given its approval. In case of refusal by the banking centre, the order will be automatically cancelled and the Client will be informed by any means chosen at the discretion of the e-concept store.
The Client agrees not to pay for the order fraudulently (fraud, identity theft, fraudulent use of bank card, etc.).
In order to optimise the security of payments, we may request additional supporting documents, the only recipients of which are the teams responsible for payment security at the e-concept store. In the case of non-response, we reserve the right to cancel the order. You have the right to access and amend your information by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
Products are delivered within Metropolitan France, on the date indicated at the end of the order process and to the address that the Client indicates when placing their order. Failing that, the delivery address will be the address given during registration. Delivery is free for orders of €150 (one hundred and fifty euros) or above.
For your information, the average delivery time varies according to your choice and the destination of your order:
- Delivery within 1 hour following validation of your payment for fresh and dry products (within a reasonable size and weight limit) through our service provider Stuart and for delivery between 08:30 and 23:00 in Paris and the surrounding area only;
- Next-day delivery by 13:00 if you ordered before 17:00 through our service provider Chronofresh for fresh products and through our service provider Chronopost for dry products, for delivery every day within Metropolitan France;
The e-concept store may not be held responsible for failure to deliver or a delivery error due to incorrect or incomplete information provided by the Client.
ARTICLE 5 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
From receipt of their order (or the last package of their order if it is delivered in several packages), the Client has a period of 14 days to notify us of their decision to cancel all or part of their order without having to give a reason. Using the standard withdrawal form provided below, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com or telephone us on +33 (0)1 44 43 75 07 to inform us of your wish to return the order.
Following this notification, you have 14 days to send back all or part of your order. The return costs are at the expense of the Client.
In the case of an order for several products delivered separately or in the case of an order for a product composed of lots or multiple parts, the delivery of which is staggered over a defined period, the withdrawal period shall run from receipt of the last product or lot of the last item.
Products must be returned complete, new and in their original packaging.
No later than 14 days following the date of receipt of the returned product(s), the e-concept store will refund the amount paid for your order (price of the returned product(s) and delivery costs corresponding to the standard delivery charge), using the same payment method used for the initial transaction.
The e-concept store reserves the right to deduct a fixed sum from the refund if product(s) are returned used or damaged due to handling other than what is necessary for its (their) design, its (their) characteristics, its (their) proper functioning.
The right to withdrawal does not apply for the following products:
- Goods made specially for, or customised at the request of, the Client;
- Goods that are quickly perishable or may deteriorate rapidly (open beverages, fruits, vegetables);
- Sealed goods that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons (underwear, cosmetics, etc.) and that have been unsealed by the Client after delivery;
- Goods that are inseparable from other items (e.g. a remote control for a television)
- Services fully rendered before the end of the withdrawal period and whose fulfilment began with your agreement and with explicit waiving of your right of withdrawal;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or software, unsealed after delivery (e.g.: CDs, DVDs, video games, computer software);
- Newspapers or magazines, except in the case of a subscription contract;
- Alcoholic beverages whose delivery has been deferred for more than 30 days and whose value agreed by conclusion of the contract depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the business;
- and more generally goods which, having been delivered and due to their nature, are mixed inseparably with other items;
- Digital content provided on an intangible medium with or without a subscription whose fulfilment has begun (file delivery...) for which you have waived your right of withdrawal.
ARTICLE 6 – PRODUCT GUARANTEE
The e-concept store is responsible for lack of conformity (article L 217-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code reproduced below) and for the legal guarantee against latent defects in the goods sold (articles 1641 to 1648 of the Civil Code and 2232 of the Civil Code), for which you also have direct recourse against the manufacturer.
You can refer to the manufacturer's documents accompanying your product to find out the length of time they guarantee availability of spare parts on the market (article L.111-4 of the Consumer Code).
“Legal guarantee of conformity” (extract from the Consumer Code)
- Article L217-4 of the Consumer Code: “The seller delivers goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. They are also liable for lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation where they are responsible for it under the contract or where this was carried out under their responsibility.”.
- Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code: "In order to comply with the contract, goods must: 1. Be suitable for the purpose usually associated with such a product and, where applicable: – match the description given by the seller and have the qualities that the seller presented to the purchaser in samples or models; – have the qualities a purchaser is legitimately entitled to expect given the public declarations made by the seller, the manufacturer or its representative, particularly in advertising or labelling; 2. Or feature the characteristics jointly agreed upon by the parties, or be suitable for any special use required by the purchaser and brought to the seller’s attention and accepted by the seller.”
- Article L217-12 of the Consumer Code: “Any legal action prompted by lack of conformity must be made within two years as of delivery of the goods.”
Where the Client acts to implement the legal guarantee of conformity:
- They have a period of 2 years from delivery of the product to take action;
- They may opt to have the goods repaired or replaced, subject to certain cost conditions provided for in article L.217-9 of the Consumer Code;
- They are exempt from providing evidence of the lack of conformity during the first 24 months after delivery of the goods.
“For the legal guarantee against latent defects in the goods sold” (extract from the Civil Code)
- Article 1641 of the Civil Code: “The seller is liable for any hidden defects in the goods sold which render them unsuitable for the purpose for which they are intended, or which diminish their use to such an extent that the buyer would not have bought them, or would have paid a lesser price for them had they known of said defects."
- Article 1648, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code: “Any action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from discovery of the defect.”
The Client may decide to implement the guarantee against latent defects in the goods sold pursuant to article 1641 of the Civil Code; in this case, the Client may choose between cancellation of the sale or a price reduction in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
To implement these guarantees, please send your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
ARTICLE 7 – PERSONAL DATA
All information regarding the processing of your personal data is available in our confidentiality policy.
ARTICLE 8 – RESPONSIBILITY
The e-concept store cannot be held responsible if the non-fulfilment of its obligations is attributable either to the unpredictable and insurmountable act of a third party to the contract or to a case of force majeure as defined by French law. Similarly, the Drugstore cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or damage inherent in the use of the Internet, such as service breakdown, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
ARTICLE 8 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All elements of the Site are protected by intellectual property rights. Their use without the prior written consent of the e-concept store or other rights holders is likely to constitute an infringement and to lead to prosecution.
ARTICLE 9 – CUSTOMER SERVICE
For complaints or requests for information regarding an order, the customer service department can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com or by using the form available on the Site.
In order to handle your request as quickly as possible, please specify your full name and your order number.
ARTICLE 10 – ENVIRONMENT
To protect the environment, you should no longer dispose of obsolete devices with other household waste. When purchasing an electrical or electronic device an environmental contribution is required, in accordance with regulations. This is paid in full to an approved environmental body in order to finance its recycling.
There are several ways to dispose of your equipment, primarily dependent on the size of your product: calling a social organisation, taking it to a recycling centre or any other facility put in place by the council or taking the appliance to a drop-off or collection point.
The e-concept store provides you with a specific collection system (Decree of 19 August 2014 on electrical and electronic waste and used electrical and electronic equipment). When you purchase an electrical or electronic device, we promise to take away your old device of the same type, provided it is clean, disconnected and safe to handle. However, to do this, you must request this service at the time of placing your order.
ARTICLE 11 – APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
These terms and conditions of sale are governed by French law.
In the event of a dispute, you can seek an amicable solution before taking any legal action with the help of a consumer association, a consumer mediator or any advisor of your choice.
The e-concept store is part of Fevad (Federation of e-commerce and distance selling) and the e-commerce mediation service (60 rue La Boétie - 75008 PARIS). As such, you can contact their mediator if necessary: http://www.mediateurfevad.fr .
If not, any dispute will be subject to the exclusive competency of the French courts.
For the attention of PUBLICISDRUGSTORE, owner of the e-concept store accessible at the address http://www.publicisdrugstore.com/:
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract regarding the sale of the goods below:
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*):
Signature (only in the case of submitting this form as a hard copy):
(*)Delete as appropriate.